Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Its the END of an Era: The Hills

I don't know about you but it feels like I grew up with the girls of The Hills. I remember watching the show with my friends in College while eating dinner and talking in between commercials! Its a BITTERSWEET ending to a show I loved...

I've rounded up my favorite looks & superlatives from the stars of the hit reality show..Enjoy~


Lauren Conrad: Most likely to Forgive but want to Forget You!





Lo Bosworth: Most likely to keep it real without going postal! Classy chick ; )







Whitney Port: Most likely to Succeed & look effortlessly fabulous!







Kristin Callavari: Most likely to get in your face over BOY drama!







Heidi Montag: Most likely to drive her friends & family CRaZy!





Audrina Patridge: Most likely to talk about Justin Bobby ALL THE TIME!







Get EXCITED the wait is over the last season of The Hills comes on tonite at 10pm. Go to http://www.mtv.com/ to see the trailer!!





1 comment :