Friday, April 9, 2010

Stylin' on YOU: Lynice Williams

"The bright colors and bold patterns that the world of vintage provide are so very unique you can't get them at your local retailer. Which is exactly why I have developed my own boutique of amazing vintage for men and women."

Lynice Williams says.... "Life is too fun to dress boring" I totally agree!!


Stylin' on You: Lynice Williams is only 23 years old but ahead of her time. She reigns from Brandywine, MD and was chosen as Style and Grace 1st "Stylin on You" feature.



When asked about her style.... "My Style is best described as Colorful vintage! I love crisp clean looks while always incorporating vintage artifacts to make my look fresh"






I love and adore this Velvet black dress and the yellow peep toe heels. The burst of color really pulls this look together. I'm a fan!

Her Style, Live, Die for Quote: "True Style is not defined by those who shop solely on aisles of duplication"- Lynice, Owner of Vintage Boutique DMVntage. Lynice's website is coming SOON! You can contact her via email Lynice@DMVntage.com


If you would like to be featured as next week's "Stylin on You"..please email SchuntelA@gmail.com Show me your own Style and Grace!! xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment