Friday, April 9, 2010

White House Easter Egg Roll 2010


My volunteer team! All educated, beautiful and inspiring women....





From HEAD to TOE: Patricia Fields gold hoop earrings; Zara White Jersey shirt with bejeweled studs; Zara khaki pants; Vintage gold bracelets from my West Indian parents; Bakers gladiator sandals. "Style Comfort"





On April 5th, 2010 I volunteered for the 2nd year in a row for the White House Easter Egg Roll with my fabulous friends Lynice and Jessica. I heart these gals and their amazing dedication to volunteering. We were waiting in line 30-40 minutes in 80 degree weather! We opted to wear khaki pants, white tee shirts and gladiator inspired sandals for our 7 hour day in the heat ("Style Comfort"). After going through security and assigned to our stations I had the opportunity to meet some of the most beautiful children that came near and far for this special occasion as well as see heart throb Justin Bieber perform 3 times!!! I can't wait to do it again next year...





1 comment :

  1. How did you sign-up to volunteer for the White House Easter Egg roll. My mom and I have wanted to do it for a couple of years now and can't figure out where to sign up. Looked like it was a great time

    ReplyDelete