Friday, April 30, 2010

What about the Men?

I have NOT forgotten my Men this season! This Spring its all about keeping it cool, classic and true to yourself. I have always been a fan of Tom Ford so I recommend my male readers to check out his Spring collection!


Tom Ford, Spring 2010 Collection

* This key to finding the RIGHT suit jacket is finding a good tailor. Tom Ford is all about incorporating the trends of today while still keeping it clean and not too busy. I love this Guy!

Now Calvin Klein has been around for ages (And STILL keeps everything so sexy!) so this Spring he has chosen to incorporate pastels and brighter colors. In regards to suits this season the classic 3 piece with a futuristic element is ALL THE RAGE!
Calvin Klein, Spring 2010 Collection














Top Trends this Season:
  • Classic Cotton Tee (this should be a staple)
  • Cotton suits -WHY?! Because it keeps your look fresh and cool
  • Cargo/Army shorts
  • Versatile button down shirts (Stripes are very popular)
  • Jeans that fit YOU! ( Not too baggy or too tight--just right)
  • Go BRIGHT or Go HOME! (Pastels and brighter refreshing colors)

No comments :

Post a Comment