Thursday, March 8, 2012

June Ambrose Talks Dating, Disco & Great Deals To O Magazine


THE Celebrity stylist and ultimate "Curator of Style"--June Ambrose is featured in the March 2012 issue of O Magazine. From Puffy to Jay-Z, June has re-branded hip-hop to being upscale in the early1990s and in the 21st century. By reshaping and re-launching the careers of hundreds of celebs, including Mariah Carey, Mary J Blige, and Will Smith, she is definitely a force to be reckoning with. In O Magazine she dishes about everything including her upcoming VH1 reality show entitled, 'Styled by June' airing March 19th (I'm super EXCITED)! Check out a few memorable quotes from her interview below:  

June's best bargain: “I got a timeless black and gold Hermes belt from a consignment shop recently. It goes with so many different outfits -and I paid a quarter of what I would have paid in a store.”

June's best mistake: “My first full-time job in investment banking. I was miserable throughout the experience, but it prepared me to make smart financial decisions when I started my career.”

June's infamous made-up word: “Glamouflage. It’s when you use bold pieces to shield a part of your appearance: big sunglasses when you didn’t have time for makeup; a wide-brimmed hat for a bad-hair day; and over-the-top coat to cover an outfit you just threw together.”

Check out a recent interview of June as she discusses her new reality show with Media Beat:


My Style Fairy-God Mother!

No comments :

Post a Comment