Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SHOEGASM: Giuseppe Zanotti Spring/Summer 2012 Collection

Since it feels like Spring time in the nation's capital (currently in the 60s..and I don't mind!). I've been keeping my eyes glued to the latest Giuseppe Zanotti collection because I'm looking to make my first purchase from the designer to prance around in. Although celebrities have been rocking the Spring/Summer collection for some time now, it seems only right to embrace the collection as the weather is finally warming up! Check out the video below as Giuseppe describes his collection as being full of vibrant colors that come in suede, patent leather, and other energetic fabrics sure to make you swoon.


I've rounded up my favorite pairs of shoes from the Giuseppe Zanotti Spring/Summer 2012 collection below get your credit cards ready:















2 comments :

  1. Heyy, Found your blog on Google and I will definatley be recommending and coming back to the site! =)

    ReplyDelete