Monday, March 26, 2012

MOTIVATION MONDAY: June Ambrose on Black Enterprise



Favorite Quotes from June's interview:

"It's really important to take care of yourself first, in order to take care of others. It's the single most important thing in life"

"I'm always under construction"

"Use fashion as your weapon, be fearless in your approach and dream with your eyes open"
[My favorite quote]

"A good leader doesn't judge but gives valid opinions that are worthy of obtaining"


HAPPY MONDAY!

I hope this video inspired you all, it most certainly motivated me to keep my eyes OPEN and continue to brand myself. June also reminded me that I really have to work on taking time to mediate before I begin my day, it was one of my New Years Eve Resolutions and of course I'm queen of putting things off, so I'm looking forward to making that part of my daily mantra. Have a super awesome week people, do something FABULOUS....#YOLO

No comments :

Post a Comment