Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SPRING TREND: We Are Lovin Mint!


For some reason, the song "Crew Love" by Drake popped into my head when I thought of writing this post! I must say, that people are really lovin the mint trend this season, so in my best Drake voice "They lovinnnnn crew" ...ok, I'm done! LOL! Anyway, this is a very popular Spring trend that I’m really excited about, especially since everyone is embracing it in their own unique way. Lately, it's been quite the trend to see our favorite celebs and even FLOTUS First Lady Of The United States  rocking everything from blazers, denim, dresses, shoes, handbags and even mint hair (Teyanna Taylor seen above) so have you picked up on the crew's favorite must-have this season? Are you lovin Mint this season?! Check out a few of our favorite 'mint' looks below:






<3

1 comment :