Monday, March 19, 2012

RECAP: Elie Tahari Spring 2012 Fashion Show At Saks Fifth Avenue

Saturday, March 17th, 2012 I attended the Spring 2012 Fashion Show at Saks Fifth Avenue at Tysons Galleria for the 'World of Elie Tahari' collection and it was definitely one of the highlights of my weekend. I really enjoyed the hor'douerves, deserts, cocktails and amazing clothing. The show was hosted by the Tahari team and I must say that I was super happy to snag a front row seat as they showcased 16 looks for both men and women. The collection is a bit pricey but definitely worth buying a few staple pieces. I took plenty of pictures and bumped into a fabulous CAPFABBer!! Overall I give this event a A+ for the professionalism (the show started promptly as stated in the invitation) and starting my St. Patrick's Day weekend so fabulously! See pictures from the show below:


















Met and chatted with a local CAPFABBer, Stania! 

HEAD TO TOE: 
Vintage earrings, BCBG Coral jacket, White knitted tank from H&M, Lucky Brand jeans, Jimmy Choo pointy-toe heels and clutch by ASOS. 


 I truly enjoyed my mid-day fashion trollop to Saks Fifth Avenue and got a chance to talk to other Fashionistas/Fashionistos...I even snagged me a pair of fabulous shoes! I hope everyone took advantage of the great weather this weekend, it was PERFECT! 

No comments :

Post a Comment