Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RECAP: Dresses For Dreams Hosted by WPGC 95.5 Sunni


Yesterday, March 27th 2012 I attended the "Dresses For Dreams" event hosted by the uber-fabulous radio host of WPGC 95.5 Sunni to benefit Families Matters of Greater Washington at Indulj lounge located in Washington, D.C. As soon as I heard of this event, I immediately spread the word to a few of my girlfriends in hopes of them donating their super beautiful "will never wear again/too many facebook photos of me in that..." dresses to younger girls that come from low-income families, so they too can look beautiful for their prom. I was so happy to see such a great turn out and getting the chance to donate to such a great cause, needless to say, I'm excited to attend more events like this in the future! In addition to donating to a great cause, we sipped on complimentary Remy Martin cocktails and networked the room full of talented women in the DMV area. I must say that it was a good Tuesday evening, check out a few pictures of the event below:   

De'Angela, Aisha, Terrin, Kim & Jessica looked fabulous!
Me & The Girls....take two :)

Fell in love with my pants and had to share ; ) 


Family Matters of Greater Washington, Tonya Jackson Smallwood & Sunni  

Met the fabulous Denisio!    


HEAD TO TOE:
Earrings by BEBE
White V-Neck blouse by H&M
Purple Pastel Trousers by H&M
Lime Green Clutch by ASOS


Learn more about Family Matters of Greater Washington here!

3 comments :