Friday, August 10, 2012

HAUTE FRIDAY!


SO, last weekend I was in Toronto, Canada for Caribana and had a ball...definitely one of my favorite places I've travelled to this summer. I took a road trip with my family and it was alot of bonding and tons of good times, I'm a lover of quality time so I really appreciated being surrounded by good hearted, genuine people that love me unconditionally. Beyond the parade and partying, it was great to see all the beautiful costumes and people celebrating their culture! The picture above is was taken last Saturday, I opted to wear something comfortable yet chic because I knew it would be doing alot of walking and alot of dancing of course! The highlight of my Caribana trip was attending the Machel Montano concert and enjoying Caribbean Chinese Food! What a great treat :) 

ANYWAY....Here's the skinny on my outfit:
Multi-colored sequin crop top from T.J. Maxx
Short shorts from ZARA
Michael Kors jelly sandals
 Jimmy Choo sunnies
Vintage Christian Dior purse

Looking forward to a busy weekend in the DMV and hopefully some relaxation time, I'm gearing up for final exams...the end is near! Have a super fabulous weekend doing whatever you like!

*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment