Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our Favorite September 2012 Covers!

With Fashion Week Month right around the corner, I'm super excited about all the fabulous covers I've seen thus far! Most of your fashion bibles are on newsstands now (hurry up!) so be sure to stay in the "know" about all the trends this coming season. Check out some of my favorite September covers below:

Not sure if I've told you BUT I love Rita! Great cover :)


Newly single, Katie Holmes = Sexy Mama!

Eye-Candy David Beckham kept it cool in plaid.

40 something & Fabulous is all I have to say! #BOOM

Metallics are soooo in this season! Go Lindsey, she looks amazing!

How cute is it that her and the hubby have September covers?! #PowerCouple

Gwen gets floral fab for Harper's Bazaar! I love it.

Newly engaged, Miley Cyrus shows us her glamorous side! J'Adore.

Kimmy glows for New York! She's a beauty.

I fell instantly in love with this cover because of her HAIR! So fab!

Oprah shows her au-natural side :)

Jenner Sisters mix their prints very well! Go girls!

Of course, Vogue Paris shut it down with 3 fabulous covers at the same damn time!  


Absolutely adore this cover! So vibrant, trendy and full of life!

Queen Monster of them all....Lady Gaga is glammed it out for Vogue US! Ow.


What's your favorite cover?

No comments :

Post a Comment