Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Home Decor Style: Solange Shows Elle Magazine Her BK Home


If you haven't picked up the latest Elle Magazine (September issue to be exact) then you're missing out on a very special treat from my girl, Solange Knowles! The Singer/DJ/Fab-Mommy/Fashion It Girl Of The Moment gave an exclusive tour of her BK home for which shares with her boyfriend Alan Ferguson and superstar son Juelz. Solange explains that her personal style can be seen in her home decor and says, "I had a moment when I looked at my closet and I was like ‘Whoa, I don’t really have any basics. And with my house, I wanted to find a balance of having great colors and patterns but also a really livable, warm, serene space."

See more of her BK home with amazing photos by Paul Costello below:



 
 Print happy.

Crew love.


via: BID & NB

1 comment :

  1. Fab feature! I haven't picked up any of the Sept Issues yet...now I know what I have to look forward to!
    xo
    B
    http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete