Thursday, August 16, 2012

SATC Fans: Carrie Bradshaw's Most Memorable Outfits

All my girlfriends KNOW how obsessed I am with Sex And The City's Carrie Bradshaw. Her love life = My Story and her closet = My fairytale! The Coveteur  decided to take a walk down Memory Carrie Lane from Season 1 to Season 6...and also the SATC movies, how sweet are they?! I'm happy to share with you my favorite fashion moments & quotes of Ms. Carrie Bradshaw below:























all images via: the coveteur

Favorite Quotes:

"When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I bought Vogue instead of dinner. I found it fed me more."

"Some labels are best left in the closet"

"I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet."

"Shopping is my cardio" (Oh, girl I feel you!)

"...These shoes pinch my feet, but I love them. I'm in a financial cul-de-sac!"

"Men I may not know, but shoes—shoes I know."

 "Every once in a while, a girl has to indulge herself."

"Women come to New York for the two Ls: labels and love."

"They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style."

"The fact is, sometimes it's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun."

"I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."


Have a Happy Thursday Everyone!! :)

4 comments :