Thursday, August 30, 2012

Obsessed: VOGUE Cap

 
I insta-stalked this VOGUE cap by Nasty Gal yesterday and I'm completely obsessed with it! I was uber-sad to find out that it was sold out :( But, I'll wait patiently for them to re-stock lol! How awesome is this cap? Very fashionable and so appropriate for any occasion especially since I'm still swooning over the 900+ pages of fashion in the September issue of Vogue Magazine.  
 
 
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week, I'm back from vacay....I'll be posting pictures tomorrow :)

1 comment :

  1. Just googled vogue cap and your lovely blog came up!
    Its back in stock now and I am 100% buying it! Especially with 25% off for cyber monday!
    Would love it if you would check out my blog!
    Il be doing a post on that cap as soon as mine arrives!
    Love Georgia xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete