Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Promo Fab: Alicia Keys Shows Off New Hair Cut & Body


Alicia Keys stole my heart this morning as I sipped my chai in this sheer number! I'm totally loving the new hair cut, very reminiscent of Halle Berry circa 2009. This Fab-Mommy just released a promo pic for her upcoming album entitled, "Girl On Fire" and needless to say she's smokin' haute.

Read what Alicia had to say about the new album below:
"Girl on Fire is about new beginnings, new perspectives and fresh starts… stripping away all the bad energy in your life and taking full control of the reigns and how you want to live. There is something really empowering about finding yourself and your own inner strength. On one song, One of the lines I wrote says, “I’ll never be perfect, but at least now I’m brave!"



No comments :

Post a Comment