Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WHAT I WORE: Elle Varner Concert



Last Friday, I attended the Elle Varner concert at the Howard Theatre with my a few of my girlfriends. I'm a big Elle fan so I definitely wanted to attend her concert especially since I loved her mixtape and album (Conversational Lush & Perfectly Imperfect). We enjoyed food and drinks at a very beautiful venue (Go HU!), while enjoying music from Tabi Bonney, Raheem Devaughn & of course the talented, Elle Varner! Prior to the concert I had a fashion emergency so I decided to wear my romper and flat wedges just in case I was going to be standing but luckily we arrived early enough to snag a booth. Overall, it was an amazing concert that kicked off a very stress-free weekend. Get the skinny on 'What I Wore' below:

Olive Green one-shoulder romper by H&M (last season)
Cream leather chain purse from Urban Outfitters
Flat wedged sandals from Urban Outfitters
Hoop earrings from Belle Noel

(L to R: Lily, Me, Lala & Kimmy @ The Howard Theatre waiting for Elle Varner)


2 comments :