Wednesday, August 1, 2012

HOTTIES OF THE HUMP DAY: America's Fab Five!


Last night, America's Fab Five – McKayla Maroney, Kyla Ross, Alexandra Raisman, Gabrielle Douglas and Jordyn Wieber  kept everyone on their toes when they finished first place in the women's gymnastics team final at the Olympics! I got the chance to watch this play out and I must say that I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, these girls made me so proud. USA is holding the most gold medals so far and I doubt they slow down. See a few photos from the incredible win below:







Congrats again to our Hotties of the Hump Day, they totally deserve the gold! ALSO, Congrats to Michael Phelps, he made HIStory yesterday! The 27-year-old Swimmer won his 18th and 19th medals, making him the most decorated Olympian in any sport. He took home the silver for the 200 butterfly and ended the night by winning gold in the 4x200 freestyle relay. #GOUSA


No comments :

Post a Comment