Tuesday, August 14, 2012

POUND THE ALARM: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2013 Schedule!

I'm super excited that my second favorite month of the year (Obviously, February is near and dear to my little ol' heart) is approaching! Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week kicks off in New York next month on September 6th and I cannot wait to see all the beautiful pieces from designers I love and admire. I'll be in New York for IFBCON a few days prior to the big kick off so I'm hoping to attend a few shows in between getting ready for my last semester of Grad School!! Anyway, see the schedule for the Spring 2013 Collections, Are you excited to see any particular designer?

September 05

  • 6:00 PM
    9TH ANNUAL STYLE AWARDS at STAGE

September 06

September 07

September 08

September 09

September 10

September 11

September 12

September 13

No comments :

Post a Comment