Tuesday, November 26, 2013

BEST DRESSED: American Music Awards 2013

The American Music Awards took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California Sunday night and the red carpet was full of unforgettable moments. Since I was unable to watch the awards show I got a chance to catch up on all the glam happening on the red carpet and managed to compile a list my favorite looks of the night. Who was on your best dressed list?
 
 
Christina Aguilera kept it classy in this very old Hollywood glam look. White is in this season, just in case you forgot. #newrules


Kendall and Kylie Jenner stayed true to their style and kept things very black & white.
 


Naya Rivera came to WIN in this very sexy black gown. I'm obsessed with that gold cuff. 

 
Nicole Richie slayed the red carpet in cut-out white dress. I'll take that clutch ; )
 
 
Ke$ha actually caught my eye in a good way, I really love the drama of the long leg and hair.
 

 
With her bobbi pins (also known as the "dubbie wrap") in tow, Rihanna managed to still look fabulous while accepting the ICON award! Stuntin' on ya at 25 years old, I'm not mad at her...

 
Taylor Swift took the night in this mini gold number while copping a few awards herself.


*drum roll*.....My absolute favorite look of the night was on Zendaya Coleman! How perfect is this look? I love the one shoulder shirt paired perfectly with the long flowing hair coupled with silver accents. She nailed it, what a Stylista on the rise.
 

 
Zoe Saldana stayed trendy but sophisticated in this sheer dress that I'm still swooning over. I need her hair regimen ASAP, it's just so perfect.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment