Wednesday, November 13, 2013

STYLE BY SCHUNTEL: Personal Styling, Personal Shopping & Fashion Advice!

Hello Beautiful People!
 
I'm very excited to announce that I will be offering my styling services beginning TODAY for the Holiday season. For so long, I've wanted to pursue in my passion for styling and the time has come where I'm ready to style you for any special occasion you have on your social calendar this season and beyond. Because I'm a pretty on-the-go type of person, I will make my styling services very simple like really simple. Because I'm in the Holiday spirit all consultations will be FREE, Tis' the season to give. Below are the services that I will provide, if you're interested in rates or more questions pertaining to my services feel free to email me at StylebySchuntel@gmail.com :)  
 
 
Styling Services Provided by Schuntel
 
* Free style consultations limited to ONE only
* Wardrobe/Closet Organizing & Transition 
*Personal Shopping
*Virtual Styling (For all my readers who live outside of the Washington, DC area)
* Style Expert (Yes, you can call me to host your fashion event or fashion segments)  
 
 
With my Masters of Science degree in Management & Marketing, I'm ready to move in the direction of pursuing my first love, styling. I'm a lover of all people so I'm available to style both women and men for any event, occasion or career they desire. I am confident that my styling expertise would be pivotal in your life, are you ready to be Styled by Schuntel? Email me!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment