Tuesday, November 19, 2013

SNEAK PEEK: Karrueche's "The Kill Society" Winter Collection

Karrueche Tran also known as "Kae" has finally released snap shots from the much anticipated fashion collection for her & boyfriend, Chris Brown's unisex collection entitled "The Kill Society". The collection seems to very reminiscent of both of the couple's style and will be in high demand I'm sure of it. I'm actually really loving a lot of the collection thus far, although prices have not been released I expect this collection to be reasonably priced. Can't wait to see more from the collection! 
 
 
Check out more photos from the "The Kill Society" featuring Karrueche Tran herself below:
 
 
 

 



So obsessed with this look! Totally see this becoming apart of my Winter wardrobe!
 

...I'll take this leather jersey too!


all images: Karrueche's Instagram


From sweatshirts, socks, snap back hats, leather shorts/pants and cropped tanks it seems like Karrueche is definitely onto something great! Seems like this collection is all about feeling sexy and comfortable at the same time, I can certainly dig it. Kudos to Karrueche!!  
 

No comments :

Post a Comment