Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Haute Wednesday!

 
All Hail Idris Elba!


 
Blue told me remind ya'll...
 
 
Bunny life!!


My thoughts exactly! I'm so tired of the "where's your boyfriend/why don't you have a boyfriend" questions....some people are settling, but I refuse to settle for nothing less than butterflies. I know that God's timing is everything and you can't rush love nor fate, so I'll wait until my time comes. FYI-It's not always roses just because you're in a relationship. I've learned a long time ago to love the SINGLE life you've been given until a good man finds you. #BuildFriendships #YallWorriedAboutTheWrongThings #RantOver

 
...In other news, did ya'll see Kerry on SNL?! She's so cute and funny!


 
 
 
Stunning to say the least!
 
 
 
How beautiful are these peonies!! Obsessed with flowers, they always make me smile.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment