Tuesday, November 19, 2013

STYLE ICON SPOTLIGHT: Naomie Harris

I have to admit that I've been slacking on posting but no worries I found my mojo and I'm back like I never left. Recently I started a tumblr page which I've been drawing inspiration from (www.schuntelxo.tumblr.com) and have become utterly obsessed with so be sure to follow that page as well! In other news, I've falling madly in love with famed actress, Naomie Harris' style. Seems like she has the right people on her style team as she's been killing the red carpet to promote her newest film "Mandella: Long Walk To Freedom" and seems to have the designers eager to dress her up in their finest. Check out the newest Style Icon wearing some of my favorite looks below:
 

Pictured with co-star Idris Elba

 
 


 


Classic, elegant, chic, bold, confident, effortless and most importantly timeless!
 
Does Naomie Harris get your vote as a Style Icon in the making?

No comments :

Post a Comment