Friday, November 22, 2013

HAUTE FRIDAY: Everything I am is Because of Her!

I've been having one of those weeks but that all changed yesterday, as it was my Fab-Mommy's birthday and it put me in the best mood. I'm extremely blessed to be her daughter and that I get to share her with my other siblings and father. She's a force to be reckoning with and definitely a person that will make you feel like anything is achievable. After attending a few funeral's recently, I've realized more than ever how important mother's are and how lucky I am that she's in my life. When people ask me about my style or my attitude, I always credit her for all she's taught me. Without her there would be no me. Anyway, last night my family and I took her to dinner in the city where we enjoyed amazing Thai food, drinks, laughed really loudly and of course the tears came during the speeches. If I've learned anything over my twenty something years of life it's the cherish your family and love unconditionally. My favorite quote is "Love the people God gave you, because He will need them back one day" and indeed this has rang true to some of my closest friends so LOVE people more!
 
 
Honestly the best compliment I can ever receive is that I remind people of my mom! What a woman of strength, courage, poise, style, class and most of all selflessness :)
 
 
Kisses to my Fab-Mommy, age ain't nothing but a number....you're as young as you feel! I love you!
 
 
 
Have a great weekend...I'll be back next week with some fabulous posts before Thanksgiving weekend kicks off! Don't forget to follow my tumblr page: www.schuntelxo.tumblr.com
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
 

No comments :

Post a Comment