Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CAMPAIGN SWAG: Lady Gaga for Versace Spring/Summer 2014


If you've been seeing a lot of Versace lately on Lady Gaga, then I think we've solved the mystery. The pop star is the newest face for Versace's Spring/Summer 2014 collection and looking pretty darn good in the campaigns so far. The campaign is said to show how Lady Gaga embodies the "Versace essence: creative, experimental, fearless." I think that this is a perfect fit for Versace and can you believe how amazing Lady Gaga looks?! I'm obsessed with the Dontella Versace inspired blonde ambition hair it's decadence and glam all wrapped up in one. Werk it Lady Gaga!


“I am honored that my friend Lady Gaga is the face of our new Versace campaign. I wanted to capture her true beauty and spirit in images that are elegant and alluring. She is like family to me, the embodiment of the Versace DNA.” -Donatella Versace

1 comment :