Wednesday, November 6, 2013

RECAP: Style'N Fall Segment with Let's Talk Live DC!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to model one of my favorite looks for Fall 2013 with some beautiful women that are just as passionate as I'am about fashion. Fashion Stylist, Naina Singla styled all of the models including me for the "Let's Talk Live" TV segment. I've done a modeling TV segment before so I was very excited when I was asked to do it again. Check out a few pictures from the TV segment below:

Fashion Stylist & Moderator, Naina Singla 
 
 
The signature "Schuntel fix your hair" move...I'm obsessed with making sure all of my hair is in the right place, but at least I looked fabulous doing it while showing off an amazing statement necklace :)
 

 
After a successful segment on "Let's Talk Live" we were all smiles!

Photo via: My great friend :)
All of the models! What a fun way to start my day, I really enjoy TV segments like this and hope to do more. Thanks to Whitney Stringer PR for putting this all together, she's amazing!
 
 
 
My entire outfit including the jewels can be found at www.nordstrom.com! If you're looking for the perfect work dress for Fall/Winter you need to go to Nordstrom (I'm not getting paid to say this) because they have a lot of amazing pieces that could work for any working woman on the move.


No comments :

Post a Comment