Friday, November 1, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Drake Concert + Halloween Costume Party!

 
Thursday was such a SPIRAL, I had to literally find something to wear the day of for the concert so I was a bit flustered but it all came together (Thank You Baby Jesus). I'm a huge fan of Drake, Miguel & Future so I was very excited that my friend was able to get us tickets to the concert, it was an incredible concert. I loveeee Drake's energy and he even bought out DC's own Backyard Band to perform their infamous song "Pretty Girl" as well bring out Songstress Jhene Aiko for a few songs as well. Great way to start my Halloween night, especially since I was eager to put on my costume. Check out the deets of my Halloween Night Out and What I Wore below:



WHAT I WORE: White crop top by TopShop/Crossover "Relax Skirt" from Sorella Boutique/ Fuschia "Kario" Mesh booties by Jimmy Choo/ Hoop earrings (old) by BEBE 



 
Hi Drake! The concert ended around 11:30ish, so me and my girls quickly changed and headed to The Park for his after-party/costume party. Park was a ZOO, but we managed to grab a drink and dance for a few while seeing some creative costumes. You've got to love Halloween!
 
Playboy Bunny, Spider woman & Miss America

 
How awesome are my bunny ears? They are lace and super chic, totally obsessed with them! I was lucky enough to find them at BCBG the other day, they are sold out online but you may be able to find them in stores.
 
 
A Bunny's Tale is ALWAYS interesting!! Hope everyone had a great Halloween, I sure did. Enjoy your weekend everyone...don't forget to set those alarms back :)
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
 


No comments :

Post a Comment