Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do Stylish Couples STILL exist?

I'm a HUGE fan of Stylish Couples and people who take pride in dressing appropriately for the occasion. Here's a few of my favorite stylish couples that never let me down...

"BIGGA"-Jay Z and Beyonce
The epitome of Hip Hop Classic with a modern twist. So Funky. So Fresh. So Cool.

"LOVE & BASKETBALL"-Carmelo Anthony and La La Vazquez
They exude confidence, pride and esteem yet a slice of humble pie!



"BADDEST COUPLE"-Kenyon Martin and Trina
When I see them they always look so collective, radiant and full of life!



"MODEL BEHAVIOR"- Diddy and Cassie
I could NOT find a picture of this "low key couple" : ( but they always keep it sexy and most of all interesting!




"RADIO LOVE"- The Dream and Christina Milan
Effortless style and extravagant taste comes to mind when I see them.
They keep you entertained ; )


"LONDON LOVE"- David and Victoria Beckham
I love love them! They exude royalty and they always dress so chic!

"REAL LOVE"- Kendu and Mary J. Blige
Dynamic yet mystifying style that's simply timeless!


"THE NEW COMERS"-Ludacris and Eudoxie
Freshly captivating style and fabulous taste!




No comments :

Post a Comment