Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fresh of Georgetown: SATC2 Pre-screening

On May 26, 2010 Fresh of Georgetown hosted a SATC2 pre-screening which included complimentary cocktails which were inspired by the movie & a chance to see the movie before it hit theatres. Although I was greatly disappointed we did not get 'swag bags' or the promised red carpet amongst other goodies included in the flyer I was glad to have some of my bestest gal's with me! Yesterday, in the words of my fabulous friend Kacey "It feels like Christmas" :)
______________________________________________________
Cocktails + Heels + Fabulous outfits + My gals = Sex and The City 2






Do you love my dress? Its from DMVntage!
email Lynice@DMVntage.com to score some haute stuff :)

















All my gals dressed up in endless LOVE!























Style and Grace Movie Review: I won't spoil the movie so I will NOT give specific details. On a scale 1-10 I will give the Sex And Then City 2 Movie 8.5. The endless comedy and fashion surpassed my expectations! I've been a fan of Samantha, Carrie, Charlotte & Miranda since it broadcasted on HBOso I'm definitely buying the DVD when it hits stores.

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment