Monday, May 24, 2010

Stylin on You: Angela Tilghman

"True Style requires self-confidence and an innovative instinct" ~Angela



Its my pleasure for you to meet the oh so fabulous and beautiful Angela Tilghman who is from the popular Prince George's County, Maryland (cue Wale's Pretty Girl Song)! I've known Angela for quite sometime and its an honor to feature her as Style and Grace's Stylin on You "IT GIRL" of the week. Her style in my opinion is electrifying and elegant with a splash of sass!



When I asked Angela to describe her unique style she said her "Style consists of many shades [of] ultra feminine, urban chic, witty haute, and voguish elegance." I must AGREE that Angela has a zest for fashion and knows how to work it! GO GIRL!

"I believe with the right lipstick and perfect pair of shoes anyone can instantly add zing to their look"




I love love love this outfit! Check out those feathers and fearless split on the side of her dress! Her style is captivating and effortless! :)




Amongst the many style influences and icons of the world Angela draws her inspiration from famed singer Beyonce Knowles (My Modern day Tina Turner) and Sex and The City star Sarah Jessica Parker. When asked why she responded "Beyonce is fierce...and I love and adore Sarah Jessica Parker [Carrie Bradshaw] especially because we both have a weakness for labels."




You can follow Angela on twitter: @AngelaLolita


5 comments :

  1. You better werk! You look oh so fab in those outifts...and simply gorgeous. I love your style honey. Thanks Schuntel for featuring this diva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimesha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww No problem Mesha! Ang is very fabulous, it was my duty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete