Friday, May 28, 2010

P3 Shop For Me Mobile Boutique


Have you heard of the new and trendy Mobile Boutique P3 Shop For Me? My sister's friend suggested I take a look at her sister's (Did I confuse you yet?) mobile boutique that specialized in making a woman feel special! I absolutely LOVE the idea of a stylish mobile boutique that accommodates all women every and practically anywhere. Recently, I had the opportunity to ask the owner Micha Woods all about this dynasty of hers. Find out what she said below...




Micha Woods (One of the P3's Owners) was born and raised in Washington, DC and when asked about why she was inspired to begin to this venture, she stated:

"My mother was my first inspiration when it comes to fashion & style. She would take me with her as a young girl to Garfinkles, Bloomingdales and Saks Fifth Avenue! Exposing me to luxury goods so young inspired me to seek and appreciate the finer things in life. Later after meeting my husband and understanding his appreciation for women with a great sense of style, inspires me to challenge myself ( and others) to constantly find pieces that are unique to my personality & true to my character."








If you love to travel, this mobile boutique has "top quality leather good by Baekgaard ( as seen on the list of Oprah's favorite things.) Passport covers, leather contact lenses case and luggage tags in several vibrant colors."





Amongst many style icons and influences she adores Nicole Richie, Sarah Jessica Parker & Carrie Bradshaw ( the same but yet so different), and Halle Berry are her modern day fashion icons. She admires Jackie O's fashion story because it can be told daily to remind all women the significance of elegance, charm and a fashionable wardrobe!

In regards to Designers, Micha can't get enough of Tory Burch, Nadia Tarr ( Butter's creator) and Louis Vuitton. I MUST agree with Micha about Nadia Tarr she has some beautiful dresses that makes any women in any size look magnificent! What's not to love?!







So what does P3 have in store for us in the future? Micha says:

"I have a strong desire to grow P3 Shop 4 Me into a luxury in-person boutique experience. I'd love to find a quaint little brick & mortar location that will help me elevate the P3 brand. Shopping is an emotional event and it should always result in memories worth reliving. We currently organize "swap" parties for birthday celebrations, bridal & baby showers or any girls night out occasion. This is the newest trend. These eco-friendly and economical parties allow a close knit group of fashionistas to update and /or upgrade their closets without spending a ton of cash. P3 will also bring various pieces from Butter by Nadia's latest collection which features One Size Fits Most wardrobe must haves for purchase."




P3's signature wrap dress is perfect for vacations especially with the new baggage fees being assessed. Micha says, "You can pack light but still look good when you take the Butter dress that can be worn in several different styles, does not require ironing and can also turn into a skirt. The material is fabulous (as seen above)."



Micha also says, "We also have the KYI cardigan in stock and this is an essential pieces of my own wardrobe. You can dress it up or down and it feels amazing against the skin."



To shop, style, glam up your wardrobe or even have P3 host a fabulous girls night check them out here: http://www.p3shop4me.com/



2 comments :