Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fashionable/Stylish Quotes

I'am a HUGE fan of quotes because from time to time I use it as my motivation to chase my dreams and focus on the things that make me happy! So I have rounded up a few of my favorite quotes from Designers, Models, Legends, Icons and overall inspiring people....Enjoy~

"I'm crazy and I don't pretend to be anything else"- Calvin Klein


"I'm competitive with myself. I always try to push past my own borders!"- Tyra Banks

"My biggest influences are strong, creative women that chart their own path, lead their own lives and drive the course of history"-Rachel Roy


"Fashion is all about happiness. Its fun. Its important. But its not medicine"-Donatella Versace



"Fashions fade, but Style is Eternal"- Yves Saint Laurent








No comments :

Post a Comment