Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top Mother's Day Gifts

Here are my favorite Mother's Day gifts:


1. A Woman's best friend is...Jewelry- I know my Mom loves jewelry and what's a woman to do without her best friend. Go elegant, simple, chic and classic when your looking for jewelry for your Mom.


2. Relax, Relate, Release..SPA TIME- I don't know about you but I love spa days so why not treat the most important person in your life to a massage, manicure, pedicure, or facial.




3. Purse-sonify HER-A woman's purse is probably the most important accessory to have and the most essential item she needs in her life. Keep your Mom hip and trendy with a fashionable purse for the Season (Bright colors, animal prints, exotic prints, etc.)





4. Perfume ME DOWN- Do you love the scent your Mom wears? If your stuck on what to get this year, perfume is always a winner. Always remember that a Woman lives, dies and breathes her perfume. I can smell my Mom before I see her!!


5. Healthy Treats..Edible Arrangements- Flowers are soooo cliche so my advice is to go healthy and surprise her with healthy treats so she can feel and look good! You can't go wrong with these....




No comments :

Post a Comment