Sunday, May 23, 2010

Star Struck: Rachel Roy


This weekend I got the chance to meet the talented, fabulous, and beautiful Fashion Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's in Tyson Galleria on May 22, 2010. She was along side her super cute daughter (not pictured) for the debut of her Spring/Summer collection.

Rachel Roy and I (after sharing my passion and goals)
"I love to see Women entrepreneurs like yourself"- Rachel Roy

Rachel Roy is the true definition of a woman of class, inspiration and respect. After waiting in line with other fabulous women to get a chance to talk with Rachel I noticed that her beauty did not only stop on the outside but she was just as beautiful (if not more beautiful) on the inside. She has a magnificent spirit and gave me great advice in regards to staying relevant in the Fashion industry!


Rachel Roy and My Cousin
Thanks for supporting me! I love you Wenisha xoxo


From HEAD TO TOE: Jean shirt from Target; Yellow & White skirt from Urban Outfitters; Fringed wedges from Nordstroms; White with gold clasp purse from Thrift Store.
My theme for the day was Refreshingly Cool. Did I pull this off?







....And I just had a haute shoe attack!










Rachel's collection was filled with lots of Blues, Pinks, Greens and bright colors.
I'm definitely stocking up for the Summer! ; )


I almost jumped out of my outfit when I saw this romper!! Don't you love it?


I left with Rachel's own flavored popcorn in these super cute boxes!

Great weekend! xoxoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment