Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Style and Grace Presents...GIRL TALK Vol. I

Happy Wednesday Style and Grace Readers!
I have started up a new addition to my blog called Girl Talk. I will discuss the DO's/DONT's of Style, Fashion, Beauty, Ways to keep it "Cute and Classy" & friendships to last forever.
______________________________________
GIRL TALK VOLUME I: Beautiful friendships
People always ask what keeps a friendship going....Well I have a few tips to keep your friendship blossoming and lively.
  1. Always tell your bestest girlfriends/guy friends how much you LOVE THEM!
  2. Communicate regularly! As hard as it seems try to find ways to email, text, blackberry message or call them just to say "HI".
  3. Constantly find fun and exciting things to do! GOOGLE should be your BFF ; )
  4. Spend time doing things your friend likes to do (shows them you care).
  5. Motivate, Inspire, Push and Strive together!


2 comments :

  1. That last tip is very important, "Motivate, Inspire, Push and Strive together!"

    ReplyDelete