Monday, May 31, 2010

Style and Grace Icon: Diana Ross

Since I was a little girl I was always curious yet intrigued about this woman with BIG fiery hair. She always sparkled and had a presence that surpassed her stardom. After hearing her music and The Wiz becoming one of my favorite movies, I crowned her my Style Icon of all time...




Diana Ross is one of my favorite Style Icon's because she is intelligent, talented and has an elegance about her that is indescribable. I love her charm and effortless style! Did I mention she's the original DIVA?!? *cue Beyonce's DIVA song*









The fabulous and beautiful Diana Ross is my Style and Grace ICON! She's captivating and embodies all the characteristics of a person that inspires and motivates you to be the YOU, you LOVE!

"If I have someone who believes in me, I can move mountains"-Diana Ross



No comments :

Post a Comment