Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My heart is filled with FASHIONABLE LOVE!

Guess who's back???????

This past weekend I spent time with my beautiful family and friends in the fabulous Miami, Florida. I got a chance to reflect, relax, and enjoy the sunshine. I had the time to celebrate my cousin's graduation from St. Thomas University and catch up with my girlfriends...
Here's a picture of My Mother and I at the graduation! I absolutely love her outfit, it reminds me of a painting I saw in college. For a woman in her fifties she exceeds the mark of FABULOUSITY!


Here's a picture of 'The Graduate' (Wenisha) and I before the TEARS!!!!
From Head to toe: Wenisha is wearing accessories from Marshalls;
Sky blue dress from Cache, and vintage heels. I'm wearing accessories from Forever 21;
Floral tube dress from last Summer's Forever 21 collection;
the yellow tote is very OLD like 3 years old (can't remember where I found it);
and the shoes are from Liliana.


Me, Wenisha, Lynice & Crystal so proud of our bestfriend!


My heart is filled with fashionable Women!!!! I love my FAMILY :)


No comments :

Post a Comment